Why Work for Web-Kare?
Web-Kare is a small, niche agency specializing in digital marketing for industrial companies. This includes manufacturing companies, manufacturing services, and contract manufacturing. Because marketing to this business sector is so specific and different from other industries, it takes marketers who understand the procurement process. We are willing to train the right individual about the specifics of this market sector. We require, however, people with an excellent work ethic, ability to take on a challenge, self-starters, and visionaries. Below, we have available current openings, but we will also consider reviewing a resume of someone who has a lot to offer our company such as design skills, programming skills, marketing certifications with Google, industrial sales, or CRM experience.
- Paid health insurance
- Ability to work from home, when necessary
- 8 hour work day (8 am - 4 pm weekdays - no weekends)
- Limited travel
- Year end performance bonus
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- In-house training
- Opportunity to present your ideas for both Web-Kare's marketing strategies as well as your clients'
- Opportunities for advancement